Wingman tool kit apps serves a platform to raise awareness, encourage prevention and guide the users of the app on various physical, mental and spiritual issues. The information found on the Wingman Toolkit has been tailored to the needs of the Total Force, including Air Force Reserve, Air National Guard, DOD civilians and their families.
The scope of the project involves the development of a content driven and information based Android app that allows the users to enter details about their issues and get solutions.
The application features tools based within the Comprehensive Airman Fitness model such as:
- Quick access to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, the DoD Safe Helpline and your Wingman.
- Interactive tools to help improve Comprehensive Airman Fitness, including PT Test Requirements and Workout Reminders.
- Features based on Master Resilience Training; strong resilience skills help you bounce back and recover when facing a difficult issue
- The resource directory section helps the users of the app to connect with Chaplain, Airman and other Family readiness centres.
- The users of the app can get the base information for a specific location and a 24*7 helpline support.
The client provided us with the designs and the API for this application. Our team followed the Android standards to implement those designs and connect them to web services for data display.
The development of this application was a knowledgeable experience as this app was developed for a specific industry to cater the needs of specific group of people. The client was thorough and clear with his vision of the app and provided us with the ready designs for implementation. We are proud and thankful to have had an opportunity to exhibit our implementation capabilities with this application.